SHAKE YOUR FEET
Opened: July 20, 1927, Hippodrome Theatre, London
Note: A complete song list is not available at this time.
Anybody But You (M/L: Acres):
1. 78/HMV B5358 (Jack
Hylton and His Orchestra)
Collette (M: Abel Baer; L: Gus Kahn):
1. 78/HMV B5259 (Savoy
Orpheans conducted by Carroll Gibbons)
2. 78/Harmony 338 H (Tom Frawley with The Broadway Bell-Hops) [1920’s “Hot Dance”, CD/Vintage Music Productions VMP 0301]
3. 78/Brunswick 3485 (Harry Reser, banjo, with Bill Wirges, piano)
4. 78/Bell 513 (Earl Oliver and His Melody Men)
5. 78/Victor 20757 (Paul Whiteman and His Orchestra with unknown vocalist) [reissued on The Roaring 20’s, CD/Saydisc 344]
6. 78/Path 25212 (Cliff Edwards (Ukelele Ike))
This Is My Lucky Day (M: Ray Henderson; L: B.G. DeSylva; Lew Brown) (originally used in GEORGE WHITE’S SCANDALS (1926) and subsequently used in GEORGE WHITE’S SCANDALS (1929)):
1. Click here for recordings of "This Is My Lucky Day".