(Play with song)
Lyricist: Scott Olson
Opened: November 20, 1952, Fulton Theatre, N.Y.C.
That Girl (M: Dana Suesse; L: Eddie Bracken) (added during the run and used in the subsequent National Tour):
1. 78/Chance Ch.3009 "That Girl"
(Eddie Bracken with Barbara Cook) [reissued on Hansel And Gretel/The Yeoman Of
The Gaurd, CD/Sepia 1125]
2. 45/Columbia 4-40683 (Buddy Weed with Mitch Miller and His Orchestra and Chorus)
3. 45/Mercury 70332-X45 (Jerry Murad's Harmonicats) (also credited to "Olsen")
The Girl Without A Name (M/L: Dana Suesse; L: Scott Olson):
1. 45/Columbia 4-39904 (Art
Lowry, his Piano & Orchestra)
2. Strings & Things, CD/High Note 115 (artist unknown) (unverified)
The Girl Upstairs (M: Alfred Newman; L: Sammy Cahn) (written for the film version):
1. 45/Decca 9-29567 (Alfred
Newman and His Orchestra)
2. 45/MGM K12040 (Billy Fields with orchestra conducted by LeRoy Holmes) [also found on Movie Pop Parade, MGM (M) E3220]
3. 45/Capitol F3173 (Woody Herman, His Orchestra and Singers) [reissued on The Complete Capitol Recordings of Woody Herman, CD/Mosaic 196]
4. Mood Swings, CD/Cexton 7000 (James L. Dean)
5. The Diamond Collection, CD/Varese Sarabande 066306 (Marilyn Monroe)
A recording by the Lionel Newman Orchestra is also known to exist.
The Seven Year Itch (M: Jule
Styne; L: Sammy Cahn)