THE GANG'S ALL HERE
Composer: Lewis E.
Lyricists: Owen Murphy; Robert A Simon
Opened: February 18, 1931, Imperial Theatre, N.Y.C.
By Special Permission Of The Copyright Owners, I Love You:
1. 78/Perfect 15440 (Billy Hays,
vocal, with Billy Hays and His Orient Gate Orchestra)
2. 78/Brunswick 6055 (Hal Kemp and His Orchestra)
3. 78/Victor 22632 A (Nat Shilkret and the Victor Orchestra)
4. Dinner At Eight, CD/Dutton Vocalion CDEA 6030 (Carroll Gibbons and His Savoy Hotel Orpheans)
1. 78/Decca 3179 (Bob Crosby And
His Orchestra) [reissued on From Another World, CD/Halcyon DHDL 133]
2. 78/Decca F. 5243 (Lew Stone and His Band)
3. 78/Bluebird B 10678 (Freddy Martin and His Orchestra)
4. 78/Victor 24509 (Wayne King and His Orchestra) [also 78/Victor 22645; 78/Victor 20-3245; reissued on Folies Bergere 1902-1942, CD/EPM 983422]
5. 45/Capitol F3398 (Red Nichols and His New Orchestra)
6. Play To Me, Gypsy, CD/ASV/Living Era 5492 (Pasquale Troise and His Mandoliers)
7. The Golden Age Of Light Music: British Cinema and Theatre Orchestras, CD/Guild Light Music 5108 (Troxy Broadcasting Orchestra)
A radio transcription performed by the Xavier Cugat Orchestra is also known to exist.
Baby Wanna Go Bye-Bye With You
Finale (Act I)
Finale (Act II)
The Gang's All Here
How Can I Get Rid Of Those Blues?
Husband, Lover And Wife
In The Pink (cut)
It Always Takes Two (sheet music only)
The Moon, The Wind And The Sea
More Than Ever (sheet music only)
Speaking Of You
What Have You Done To Me?
Yes Sir, Very Good Sir! (cut)
You're Looking Very Good, Marie (cut)