THE GAME IS UP (THIRD EDITION)
Opened: June 15, 1965, Upstairs At The Downstairs, N.Y.C.
Note: See entry for THE GAME IS UP (FIRST EDITION) and THE GAME IS UP (SECOND EDITION) for other material used in this revue.
Camp (M/L: Rod Warren) (also used in BELOW THE BELT and THE PLAYOFFS OF MIXED DOUBLES):
1. Mixed Doubles/Below The Belt:
An Evening At The Upstairs At The Downstairs, No label (S) UD-37W56-Vol. 2
([Dixie] Genna Carter, Madeline Kahn, and Lily Tomlin with musical direction by
Lady Bird (M/L: Lesley Davison):
1. Crystal Palace In Aspen 1965,
Location Recording Service (M) LRS-1265-3264 (Sharron Hicks) (as "Mrs.
2. Political Party: 40 Years In Revue, CDr/No label (Ruth Buzzi)
Suburbia Square Dance (M: Rod Warren; L: Michael McWhinney) (also used in BELOW THE BELT and HARK!):
Doubles/Below The Belt: An Evening At The Upstairs At The Downstairs, No label
(S) UD-37W56-Vol. 2 ([Dixie] Genna Carter, Madeline Kahn, Lily Tomlin, Richard
Blair, and Robert Rovin with musical direction by Michael Cohen)
2. Hark! Audition Demo, private acetate (Dan Goggin and Marvin Solley)
3. Hark!, Ellison Music (S) STK 1015/18 (Dan Goggin and Marvin Solley with Jack Blackton, Danny Guerrero, Sharron Miller, and Elaine Petricoff with musical direction by Sande Campbell)
Unrecorded Added Songs:
Counterpoint (M/L: Alan
The Day The Peace Action Broke Out (M/L: Rod Warren)
I Like The Job (M: Michael Cohen; L: Linda Ashton) (subsequently used in THE PLAY-OFFS OF MIXED DOUBLES)