Composer: Clay A.
Lyricist: Moe Jaffe; Clay A. Boland
Opened: 1937, Mask & Wig Club, Philadelphia, PA
Note: A complete song list
is not available at this time.
The Gypsy In My Soul (subsequently used in JOHN PAUL JONES and OFF THE TOP):
I have not attempted to
compile discographical information for this standard.
I Live The Life I Love (subsequently used in CHRIS CROSSES):
1. Chris Crosses, 78/Cosmo
album DMR 2003 (Bob Johnston with the Cosmo Theatre Orchestra
conducted by Harry Sosnik)
2. Chris Crosses, 78/Cosmo album DMR 2003 (Glenn Darwin and The Cosmo Male Choir with the Cosmo Theatre Orchestra conducted by Harry Sosnik)
3. 78/Bluebird B 7295 (Bon Bon with Jan Savitt and His Top Hatters)
4. 78/Victor 25742 (Stuart Allen with Richard Himber and His Essex House Orchestra)
5. 78/Republic 106B (Marshall Young with the Ray Carter Trio)
6. Let Me Sing And I'm Happy, CD/Prism 6708 (Al Jolson)
An unverified radio transcription performed by Don Young with the Xavier Cugat Orchestra is also known to exist.