A FAMILY AFFAIR
Lyricists: James Goldman and William Goldman
Opened: January 27, 1962, Billy Rose Theatre, N.Y.C.
Note: Only numbers not found on the original Broadway cast album are noted below.
Mamie In The Afternoon (cut) (rewritten as "Arthur In The Afternoon" for THE ACT):
1. 45/Beltone 45-1016
(Bobby Lewis with the Joe Rene Orchestra) [reissued on Tossin'
& Turnin', CD/Collectables 7685]
2. The Act, DRG (S) DRG-6101 (Liza Minnelli with orchestra directed by Stanley Lebowsky) (Arthur In The Afternoon”) [reissued as CD/DRG 6101]
3. The Broadway Musicals Of 1962, CD/Original Cast OC 6228 (Scott Coulter with music direction by Ross Patterson)
4. Where Do You Start?, CD/Dress Circle ELD001 (Emma Dears) (“Arthur In The Afternoon”)
5. And The World Goes Round: The Songs Of Kander & Ebb, CD/RCA Victor 09026-60904-2 (Karen Ziemba with music direction by David Loud) (“Arthur In The Afternoon”)
6. Celebrating New York New York! Chicago! Cabaret!: A Tribute to Kander and Ebb, CD/BBC Legends 17 (Mary Carewe with the BBC Orchestra conducted by Don Pippin) ("Arthur In The Afternoon")
7. It's About Time, CD/Centaur 2825 (Sharon Ruben) ("Arthur In The Afternoon")
8. Kander Revue: A Concert Gala In Honor of John Kander, CD/Oberlin College (Simone Perrin with orchestra directed by Randy Cohen)
9. Sing Happy!: The Musical Genius Of Kander And Ebb, CD/No label MR12148 (Patricia Dell with Kent Brown, piano)
10. And The World Goes Round, CD/Kritzerland KR 20028-7 (Kristin Towers- Rowles with musical direction by Joshua Eli Kranz)