Lyricist: Lee Adams
Opened: August 13, 1967, N.Y.C.
Note: Only Strouse's contributions to the soundtrack are noted below.
Bonnie And Clyde (Love Theme) (lyrics by Charles Strouse written for exploitation purposes):
1. 45/RCA Victor D-4104 (Mickie
Finn singers with orchestra conducted by Ralph Carmichael [also found on The
New Sound Of Mickie Finn's, RCA Victor (S) DS-50024]
2. 45/Deram DM 159 (Laura and Tony with the Johnny Howard Orchestra)
3. Film Fame, Project 3 (S) PR 5013 SD (Enoch Light & The Light Brigade)
4. Living Trio Plays TV And Motion Picture Music, RCA Camden (S) CAS-2210 (The Living Trio)
5. The Good, The Bad And The Ugly And Other Motion Picture Themes, United Artists (S) UAS 6633 (The Leroy Holmes Orchestra)
6. Bonnie And Clyde, Warner Bros. (S) WS 1742 (soundtrack) [reissued on Bonnie And Clyde, CD/Collectors' Choice Music 2030; also found on Charles Strouse, CD/Helene Blue Musique HBM 0002]
7. Serie Bis: Jovem Guarda, CD/EMI Music 6245288822 (Celly Campello)
We Will Find A Way (lyrics written for exploitation purposes):
1. Living Trio Plays TV And
Motion Picture Music, RCA Camden (S) CAS-2210 (The Living Trio)